Redwood Landing operates multifamily properties in the Silicon Valley. The company was founded by the Principles Jesshill Love, John Conlon, and Cristina Madrid in order to fill the need for competent and honest property management companies in the Silicon Valley.
Redwood Landing’s success is attributed to hands-on professional property management, a well-trained on-site staff and aggressive management and marketing programs. Redwood Landing’s clients include lenders, partnerships and single owners.
Redwood Landing’s established goals and objectives serve to:
- Provide owners with time sensitive financial reporting
- Routinely assess market conditions in order to predict trends and to respond accordingly
- Achieve quick turnarounds through tenant communication, early marketing, and effective turnover teams
- Manage income and control expenses using sound fiscal policy
- Maintain higher occupancy through aggressive marketing and lease renewal strategies
- Evaluate current staff, vendors and budget assumptions on an ongoing basis
- Provide a clean and safe environment for residents in addition to free and open communication between management and residents
By enthusiastically embracing these goals and objectives as well as each opportunity presented, Redwood Landing performs to meet the demands of the resident and the investor.
Please meet our team below. We look forward to working with you!
Cristina Madrid is a licensed real estate agent with a wealth of knowledge and experience related to the intricacies of property management. Cristina has actively managed over 100+ units for local investors since 2005. Prior to making the move to property management, Cristina acted as the Director of Customer Care for John Laing Homes, Inc., a nationwide builder. Cristina’s perspective as a real estate agent and former Director of Customer Service helps the company understand and meet the needs of its clients. Cristina’s contacts and expertise are instrumental to the company’s ability to professionally manage properties for its clients.
Jess Love is a lifelong mid-Peninsula resident. He is an active local real estate investor and investment property owner. In addition, Jess is a successful real estate attorney and maintains an established local real estate practice, bringing the added advantage of legal expertise to the company.
John Conlon is a lifelong Woodside, California resident. John is an active real estate investor and licensed real estate agent with a wealth of knowledge and experience related to the intricacies of real estate investing. John’s perspective as a real estate agent helps Redwood Landing understand and meet the needs of its clients. John’s contacts and expertise are instrumental to the company’s ability to professionally manage properties for its clients.